What are Sanixway Hand Soap Tablets?
They are environmentally friendly 8-gram soap tablets that are dissolved into water of your desired foaming bottle dispenser to produce moisturized and gentle hand soap with a lather foam. Each tablet lasts on average 6 weeks with frequent usage.
Sanixway Hand Soap Tablets: A New Way to Zero Waste
Sanixway Hand Soap Tablets are designed to eliminate the use of plastic soap bottles in your home or office. You can save tons of plastic bottles when you use these refillable hand soap tablets. They are an 8-gram tablets in a single pack that makes 250ml to 350ml (8 to 13fl oz) of foaming hand soap for up to 200 hand washes. 35 billion plastic bottles are discarded every year, which partially flows into the ocean, so with purchasing the Sanixway hand soap refillable tablets, we save the planet by producing less plastic.
- SAVE MONEY, STORAGE, AND THE PLANET – Compared to traditional hand soap refills, one eight-gram Sanixway tablet creates eight fluid oz of foaming liquid hand soap. The tablets are compact and easy to store, and each tablet makes a bottle of foaming hand soap. Each tab lasts on average 6 weeks with frequent usage.
- GENTLE, SAFE, AND ANIMAL CRUELTY-FREE – Sanixway hand soap was not tested on animals, is Vegan friendly, and does not contain any parabens, phthalates, or artificial colors. The formula contains no harsh chemicals and is safe for the entire family.
- CLEANSING, AND MOISTURIZING – Each hand wash with Unscented SanixWay Hand soap tablets effectively cleanse and moisturizes your hands. Keep your hands nourished, and clean. The foam is gentle on sensitive skin, so it works great even for the little ones in the family.
- LET’S REDUCE PLASTIC TOGETHER FOR THE PLANET – Sanixway is committed to providing a zero-waste FSC-certified recyclable and compostable cardboard packaged foaming hand soap tablet. We recommend purchasing a glass foaming soap dispenser which reduces the number of ocean-bound single-use plastic bottles. 35 billion plastic bottles are discarded every year, which partially flows into the ocean.
- FOR EVERY 12 OR 24 PACK SOLD, 1 DOLLAR WILL BE DONATED TO THEOCEANCLEANUP.COM – for every 12 or 24 packs sold, 1 dollar will be donated to remove the single-use plastic from the world’s oceans. Let’s clean the world’s oceans together!
How to Use the Sanixway Hand Soap Tablets?
There are 3 simple steps to use the Sanixway 8-gr hand soap tablets:
1- Drop: Drop an 8gram Sanixway Lavender tablet in a foaming dispenser of your choice and refill it with 8 to 13fl oz (250-350ml) warm water.
2- Dissolve: Wait for 20 to 30 minutes until the soap tablet dissolves.
3- Enjoy: Wash your hand with a moisturizing lather foam and enjoy
Sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate; Sodium Bicarbonate; Peg6000; Citric acid anhydrous; Sodium benzoate; Lactose; Ethylenediaminetet; raacetic acid; disodium salt
POTENTIONAL HEALTH EFFECTS
|EYE||Cause slight eye irritation|
|SKIN||Cause slight skin irritation|
|INGESTION||May cause gastrointestinal irritation
with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
|INHALATION||Cause respiratory tract irritation|
|EMERGENCY OVERVIEW||Irritating to eyes, respiratory system .
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes with water immediately if contact. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
- Harmful if swallowed. Wash out mouth with water. Get medical attention if adverse health effects persist or are severe.
- In case of any skin intolerance, avoid further exposure and get medical attention if symptoms occur.